Here’s how to download and install the hiMusic application on any iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch running iOS 12 – 12.2, 11, 10, or 9. Now this requires no jailbreak, or a computer, to start listening to your favorite music and save it offline. So if you love music just as much as the next person, or like myself, and it’s a part of your daily life you’re going to want to check out this awesome app.
HOW TO INSTALL hiMusic IOS 12 – 12.2
Note: Before attempting to install any third party apps make sure you remove the original app.
- Open up Safari and navigate here.
- Scroll down until you see the hiMusic icon and select it.
- Once you’re on the hiMusic page, tap the icon again. (Note: If the link doesn’t work you can choose the alternative links.)
- Further more, once you’re prompted to enter a password, it’s the one you setup for your device.
- Now you can tap install when you’re prompted, and wait for it to finish.
- Once its done, back out, go into the settings, general, profiles and device management.
- Trust the profile and now we can open up hiMusic. (If you get an ad tap the “X” to close it.)
Subscribe to our channel on YouTube, follow us on Twitter, like our Facebook page, or add us to your Circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on the latest iOS Jailbreak / No Jailbreak releases, Tweaks, Themes, and News