I decided to create this complete iOS 10.2 & 10.2.1 downgrade tutorial for those of you who want to have a better your chance of jailbreaking! If you happened to update to iOS 10.2 or 10.2.1 beta 1, it’s not too late to go back to iOS 10.1.1 (mind you take advantage of this before Apple stops signing iOS 10.1.1).
Downgrade from iOS 10.2 to iOS 10.1.1
1. Download your devices corresponding iOS 10.1.1 IPSW via the links below.
Note: Although there’s two builds of iOS 10.1.1, 14B100 and 14B150, make sure you grab build 14B150.
2. If you want to save most of your data upload it to iCloud.
3. Plug your device into your computer via a USB cable, launch iTunes (make sure it’s the latest version), and select your device inside of iTunes.
4. Hold the Option (alt) key on Mac OS X, or the Shift key on Windows. and tap restore iPhone. Select your iOS 10.1.1 IPSW which you downloaded in the first step.
5. Now you wait until the downgrade is complete. After that, you’ll be back on iOS 10.1.1!
iOS 14B150 10.1.1 Direct IPSW Download Links
If you downgraded, thats awesome if you had any problems let me know!
You can Subscribe to our channel on YouTube, follow us on Twitter, like our Facebook page, or add us to your Circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on the latest iOS Jailbreak releases, Tweaks, Themes, and News