Everybody loves movies right? Movie HD is one of those popular movie apps that snuck it’s way into the Apple App Store a while back until Apple pulled it. Well now it’s back as a third party app and you now have a chance to download it again! Just in case you not familiar with Movies HD, it allows you to watch the latest movies and TV shows in high definition right on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
You don’t need a jailbreak, or a computer, to start streaming your favorite media directly to your device today. If you’re ready to get in on the action you’ll find the instructions down below. Follow these steps and you will be watching the latest and movies and TV shows in no time. Also don’t forget to enter into the giveaway to win a gift card of your choice!
How To Install Movie HD On iOS 11, 10 & 9
- Open up Safari and navigate here.
- Scroll down to until you see the AppValley icon and select it.
- Once you’re on the AppValley page, tap the icon again.(Note: If the link doesn’t work you can choose the alternative link.)
- If you’re prompted to enter a password, it’s the one you set for your device.
- Now you can tap install where it applies, back out, and open up AppValley.
- Choose the Library tab at bottom, then Browse Apps section, and search for Movie HD.
- Once you find it, tap Get, then Install, back out, and wait for Movie HD to finish installing.
- Now that the installation is complete, go into Settings > General > Device Management and trust the profile.
- Hit the homescreen, and now you can launch Movie HD, if you get an ad tap the “X” to close it.
You can favorite movies, and TV shows, and they’ll be saved to your favorites tab.
Subscribe to our channel on YouTube, follow us on Twitter, like our Facebook page, or add us to your Circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on the latest iOS Jailbreak / No Jailbreak releases, Tweaks, Themes, and News