We’ll be showing you how to get Kodi 17.4 iOS 11 and an awesome addon today! So if you wanted to started watching movies and TV shows right on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch you need to get this awesome media center. You don’t need a jailbreak, or a computer, to start streaming your favorite media directly on any device running iOS 4 – iOS 11.0.2. If you’re ready to get in on the action you’ll find the instructions down below. Follow these steps and you will be watching the latest and movies and TV shows in no time. Also don’t forget to enter into the giveaway to win a gift card of your choice!
How To Install Kodi 17.4 iOS 11, 10 & 9
- Open up Safari and navigate here.
- Scroll down to until you see the AppValley icon and select it.
- Once you’re on the AppValley page, tap the icon again. (Note: If the link doesn’t work you can choose the alternative link.)
- Further more, once you’re prompted to enter a password, it’s the one you setup for your device.
- Now you can tap install where it applies, back out, and open up AppValley.
- Choose the Library tab at bottom, then Browse Apps section, and search for Kodi Kryton [64bit].
- Once you find it, tap Get, then Install, back out, and wait for Kodi to finish installing.
- Now that the installation is complete, go into Settings > General > Device Management and trust the profile.
- Hit the homescreen, launch Kodi, and if you get an ad tap the “X” to close it.
Note: Favorite any movies, and TV shows, you like and they’ll be saved to the favorites tab.
Subscribe to our channel on YouTube, follow us on Twitter, like our Facebook page, or add us to your Circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on the latest iOS Jailbreak / No Jailbreak releases, Tweaks, Themes, and News