Here’s how to download and install the SoundCloud++ application on any iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch running iOS 11, 10, or 9. Now this requires no jailbreak, or a computer, to start listening to your favorite music offline. So if you’re a music junky, like myself, and it’s a part of your daily life you’re going to want to check out this supercharged SoundCloud app. Also don’t forget to enter into the giveaway to win a gift card of your choice!
How To Install SoundCloud++ iOS 11, 10 & 9
Note: Before attempting to install any third party apps make sure you remove an original app.
- Open up Safari and navigate here.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see the AppValley icon and select it.
- Once you’re on the AppValley page, tap the icon again. (Note: If the link doesn’t work you can choose the alternative link which is the Native Application.)
- Further more, once you’re prompted to enter a password, it’s the one you setup for your device.
- Now you can tap install where it applies, back out, and open up AppValley.
- Choose the Library tab at bottom, then Browse Apps section, and search for SC++.
- Once you find it, tap Get, then Install, back out, and wait for SC++ to finish installing.
- Now that the installation is complete, go into Settings > General > Device Management and trust the profile.
- Hit the homescreen, launch the SounCloud application, and if you get an ad tap the “X” to close it.
Note: Make sure you like the track you want to save offline and they’ll be saved to the Liked Tracks Tab under your Account
Subscribe to our channel on YouTube, follow us on Twitter, like our Facebook page, or add us to your Circle on Google+ to keep yourself updated on the latest iOS Jailbreak / No Jailbreak releases, Tweaks, Themes, and News